New Computer Life.
I finally got a new computer. I m proud of my old computer, it has served me well. After about 5 or 6 years, I decided it was time for the old Compy, codename P3-1000, to have a bit of a break. Didnt wanna spend money on a brand new one, I went into my sister's room and stole hers. HAH! She's in Taiwan anyway, she isnt making use of it. It's got HT, S-ATA, DVD-Ram... LUCKY!
Oh yea also, dont you hate it when you buy new shit, and you guard it with ur life, but it's always the first to fuck up, or get smashed or something? Why is that? Maybe we should just rough it up abit at the shop, to save ourselves the heartbreak later.
That's all I got to say for now really. This is why we call it blogging.
Oh yea also, dont you hate it when you buy new shit, and you guard it with ur life, but it's always the first to fuck up, or get smashed or something? Why is that? Maybe we should just rough it up abit at the shop, to save ourselves the heartbreak later.
That's all I got to say for now really. This is why we call it blogging.

<< Home